How do I pay my tuition with foreign funds?

Students paying by International Funds Transfer (foreign currency) should user our IFT option in CalCentral.

How do I pay on the Tuition and Fee Payment Plan (FPP)?

To enroll in the Tuition and Fee Payment Plan (previously known as the Deferred Payment Plan), please follow these five steps:

Can I get a rental verification for my tenant?

We need the tenant’s written permission to release their information.

How do I get a rental verification?

For all rental verifications, please send an email to BusOps@berkeley.edu and Student Affairs Cashier’s team member will process the verification.

Where is my housing security deposit?

The process of security deposit refund begins ten days after the tenant is vacated in order for the Housing Office to assess any damage and/or cleaning fees. The remaining amount will be issued as direct deposit, also known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or as a check to the Local Address on file. For specifics on housing security deposits, refer to your lease or rental agreement. For other Housing questions, see: housing.berkeley.edu


Subscribe to RSS - faqs