As an international graduate student, do I have to submit any special forms before receiving my stipend?

If you are an international student, you are required to submit tax information to Payroll through GLACIER. You will need to provide a U.S. Taxpayer ID Number (i.e. SSN or ITIN). Stipend awards will not be disbursed until proper tax forms are submitted.

For information on GLACIER and the Taxpayer ID Number, please visit the Controller’s Office Web Page: