When should I request official transcripts?

Official transcripts and documents must be submitted by the deadlines outlined in your Conditions of Admission and in your CalCentral tasks list. You should request transcripts from your high school before your school closes for the summer. You must also request official transcripts from any college you have attended and submit them before the deadline.