Can I pay for my rent at the Student Affairs Cashier’s Office?

No, please make a payment via CalCentral. Or you may drop off a check at Billing and Payment Services, 140 University Hall.

How do I view my bills and payments online (for students)?

Go to CalCentral: and click on the “My Finances” tab.

How does my SHIP waiver affect my billing?

Why do I have a late fee applied to my billing statement?
It could mean you have applied for a SHIP waiver appeal and it has been denied. Refer to CalCentral to view an itemized list of all your fees. If you have additional questions, please contact us

How will I know when my 1098-T form is available?

Our vendor, Tax Credit Reporting Services (TCRS), will send you an email to the email address listed in CalCentral by January 31. The email will come from

How do I get a copy of my 1098-T form?

If you are a US resident for tax purposes and you have qualified charges and/or gift aid for the corresponding tax year, you may access your 1098-T form online in late January at You may also request a copy to be faxed to you by contacting the Tax Credit Reporting Service call center at (877) 467-3821 (available Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, from 1-11 p.m. PT).

When will my 1098-T form be available?

Your 1098-T form will be available online by January 31.

What are my payment options?

How It Works:

Is there a late fee if my payment isn't received?

If you do not make payment according to the due dates outlined, you may incur late fees and have a hold placed on your CalCentral account.


Subscribe to RSS - billing