I have moved into a new apartment this semester and my rent is higher. How can I get aid to help pay for it?

Your financial aid budget for off-campus living is based on a standard cost of attendance. If your rent is higher than our standard amount you can submit a Cost of Attendance Adjustment form for the cost of your higher rent.