What do I need to do to access my federal loans?

To access your federal loans you will need to:

  • Accept the loans in CalCentral.
  • Complete both a master promissory note (MPN) and an Entrance Counseling online at www.studentloans.gov. The MPN and the Entrance Counseling need to be completed only one time during your enrollment at UC Berkeley.