Cal Student Central Instructions for Graduate Students

To save time and potential delays in service, please read and follow these steps before checking in to Cal Student Central: 

  1. Refer to your CalCentral My Finances or My Academics pages for answers to your questions. 
  2. Contact your home department's Graduate Student Affairs Officer (GSAO) for assistance.
  3. If referred by your home department to Graduate Division Student Services:

    Please visit us:
    318 Sproul Hall  
    Open: 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.

    Or email the relevant office:
    Appointments (GSI/GSR):

  4. If you are referred to Cal Student Central by your home department ​for enrollment or Financial Aid (loans) assistance, please check in for assistance.